16 March 2010

The Meadow Sel Gris

So I bought a little sirloin filet for dinner. It's finally spring and almost light late enough for some after work grilling and it was a Friday after all. So MotH has hot Italian sausages on the grill along with burgers for the boy and a little steak pour moi. I reviewed the neat finishing salt brochure and there it was "... try this on a juicy steak..." Okay you're on The Meadow Sel Gris.


Results: Nice... love the crunch and the brinyness. Super - I might want to grind it down a bit next time, but still nifty. Imagine having hand-harvested salt from South China - pretty damn cool.


And the brochure gave me a giggle...
"When life hands you lemons, break out the tequila and salt." Unknown - Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say if you must.

Don't be rude.