25 March 2010

Balance in the Kitchen

And I'm not talking about flavor balance...
How does one balance their interest in cooking, and experimenting in particular, in the kitchen with the job, duty, whatever of serving dinner every night? Being right now in the middle of the can jam - which is great fun - and trying to put dinner on the table for MotH and the Boy. And there is never enough weekend in the weekend ...besides there is still the garden to attend to (ie. plant)...
My counter has cookbooks open and magazine folder to particular pages, but I can't get to them all... at least not now damn it.
Am I setting myself up for failure or just setting my expectations too high?*


* Sounds like something from Sex and the City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say if you must.

Don't be rude.