09 August 2011

Um, maybe not so much

I had one of those days in reading blog recently. A day when there were just way too many things listed that sounded terrible, at least to me.


Cajun Brownies with Potato Chips - I'm not even sure how to process this one. Curiosity, Revulsion, or just plain yuck.


Butterbean Gravy - I had to read that twice. Yuck. 


Deconstructed Club Sandwich Salad - one look was all it took. I'll pass.


Jellyfish - gross. too look at, to think about, to contemplate eating - that's just over the top to me.


Corn, Tomato, and Potato Curry - I like all the components and I like curry, but that just doesn't sound like an appetizing combination to me.


Guess it shows we all like and dislike different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say if you must.

Don't be rude.