21 March 2011

Garden Update - Lady Banks Rose

This is again, like the wisteria, one of those plants that doesn't do much for most of the year, but in the few weeks that it does - good lord, it's just amazing. Thankfully, this rose graces the front of my house and as we're just coming out of winter, every day that I see it, it makes me smile. Damn skippy, spring is here. Lady Banks will hang out for a few weeks, but they are the weeks that somehow I need it to be here - that transition from winter to spring - real spring - not that got cha moment that we have in February. So here it is, my Lady Banks - she's mess, but she makes me happy every March. 
Ain't she a beauty?

Thankfully no thorns.

Window from the exterior

Window from the interior - pretty cool



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say if you must.

Don't be rude.