06 February 2011

Super Bowl Menu - Super Bowl XLV

Sunday, February 6th - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
Two teams that are legends in the NFL, but since American football is more like a girly sport now, I stopped watching years ago, I don't really care who is playing. This is all about the commercials - at least for me and MotH. I've already seen one on You Tube and it's so cute. The Boy, on the other hand, actually cares about this. Hopefully, this condition will cure itself over time. 
Lemon Pie Cookies
One of my favorite food holidays, Super Bowl Sunday is a great day to make dinner out of appetizers. I love to make appetizers, crackers, flavored nuts, and all sorts of small things. I can think of no other food holiday that sort of dictates that everything be smallish and bite-sized. 


Menu:
Salsa and Chips
Baked Stuffed Jalapenos
Baked Stuffed Jalapenos (new)
Buffalo Chicken Dip (new)
Spinach Dip with Hawaiian bread (Boy requested)
Apricot Jam Meatballs (new)
Lemon Pie Cookies (new)


Apricot Meatballs
Looking at all the "new" items is a bit daunting, but that's the way I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say if you must.

Don't be rude.